We are a very small and friendly club. We don't select you based on how good you are. If we do offer you a place then we will try to make you the very best that you can be.
If you join us, you need to:
1. Train regularly and don't miss any sessions.
2. Take part in all of the activities: We take part in competition tumbling and we are VERY serious about it.
3. Initial training takes place on Friday evenings. After that you might be offered a place in the display team or in the tumbling team or maybe in both.
3. Live to compete - Whenever you get the chance to compete, take that chance. Competition is the way to be the best that you can be.
4. Your hair for sessions needs to be in a bun. If your hair is not in a bun then it mustn't be more than 15cm from the tie. No jewellery is allowed.
5. If you are one of our gymnasts then you must always represent us well. You need to behave really well when you are wearing our uniform.
Remember that you are very important to us and we have great hopes for you. 'Live to compete'. We are always disappointed when a gymnast doesn't do their very best.